MasterMind Group?

mattdo

Hi,

In response to these changing times, I am enquiring to see if there are any MasterMind Groups being run in Cork and if not I would be interested in collaborating with some people to set one up.

A MasterMind Group is where participants get together on a regular basis to raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. MasterMind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.

In a MasterMind Group, the agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key. Your peers give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track. You will create a community of supportive colleagues who will brainstorm together to move the group to new heights.

You’ll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life. Your MasterMind Group is like having a objective board of directors.

The benefits are;

* Experience, skill and confidence
* Real progress in your business and personal life
* An instant and valuable support network
* A sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there!
* Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you’ve been told they "should" be

People who would best suited to join this group which is usually limited to 5 - 8 people, are;

People who:

* have a similar interest (such as a group for self-employed people, or
a group for spiritual thinkers, or a group for people in a certain corporation or industry)
* have a similar skill and/or success level
* have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
* want a supportive team of MasterMind partners
* want to reach or exceed their goals
* are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change

Well I would love to hear from anybody involved in one already or interested in setting one up.

Thanks.

Back