Malaga in Feb

Happy Girl

Am considering booking flights to Malaga for mid-term in Feb. What area would those who have been there recommend at that time of year. While I hear there are some lovely holiday areas I presume they could also be very lifeless in February. Not looking for nightclubs, etc. etc. Just a bit of life around the place - cafes/restaurants/etc. Would also be considering renting out bikes for the week to see a bit of the surrounding area. Any suggestions either re accommodation would be appreciated.

I would suggest staying in Malaga itself , some great restaurants & bars.

Plenty of nightlife , shopping & museums & nice beaches.

Plenty of hotels for every budget & a fine football team !

i would not reccomend cycling around malaga city any time of the year its full of traffic , lots of buses and cars. in february it can rain a lot last year was an exception it was one of the dryest winters on record and the locals say that they dont get 2 of them in a row very often, there is always plenty of athmosphere in the drinking and eating areas of the resorts at that time of the year as the long winter lets and the ex pats and relations tend to eat out 2 or 3 times a week. as regards accomadation just google apts in costa del sol and plenty will hop up.

Back