2 Melt in the Middle Puddings
Strawberry Trifle

Drinks:
Le Froglet Shiraz
Le Froglet Chardonnay
Le Froglet Rose
Apple Presse twin pack
Valencia Orange Juice 2 litres​

I was in there this morning (Mary Street) and I'm sorted for the next four days! I'd recommend the steak (aberdeen angus and usually sold at a premium price) and the vegetables for roasting in particular. I just love the raspberry pannacotta and the melt in the middle chocolate puddings. Looking forward to dinner already.

i got mine at lunch time Yum :)

Cook! Chicken Breasts with Mozzarella & Pesto
New Potatoes with Butter & Herbs
2 Belgian Chocolate Souffles
Le Froglet Rose

Can someone clarify these meals for me...does the €12.50 cover one or two people?

You buy one item from each of the 4 categories, and there is enough in each dish to feed 2. Unless it's the profiterole stack, in which case there's enough to feed about 5 :p

Or the whole roast chicken! Surely two people couldn't eat that between them at one meal? Ditto the trifle.

Got the steaks tonight in Blackrock...they are VERY thin. Still good value but at least half the thickness of a "normal" steak IMO

They didn't have all the mains or sides even though the stands were full. Think they had all the desserts but I didn't see the white wine either.

Unless it's the profiterole stack, in which case there's enough to feed about 5 :p

You musn't be much of an eater! - Just enough profiteroles for one person for two slouching evenings:D (wife is a vegan - so no profiteroles for her!!)

Can someone clarify these meals for me...does the €12.50 cover one or two people?

Well, we can stretch it out to 5!! (2 biggies & 3 smallies)

I generally opt for the roast chicken (check the weight/price....I got one that was priced to sell at €11, can't remember the weight), the ceaser veggies & a dessert like the profitaroles/apple pie/toffee pudding which can be shared.

Throw on a few roast spuds & a few extra carrots (total of an extra quid or so), carton of juice for the kids & obviously the wine for us & hey presto an easy meal + vino for €12.50....plus a wee bit for the spuds & carrots.

Many thanks for the answers, as a voracious eater I was afraid I'd need to buy two meals!! haha ;)

Back