LPT: We've received no notification yet 17/4/2013

Similar situation here. Paid the previous charge but as yet no letter. Rang Revenue and told they had not sent out all letters yet. Checked out the website and saw the option Clubman mentioned and will use that as the last resort.
Why am I beginning to doubt any statement coming from any politician and public service office. It's all sounding like the plumber, builder, deliveryman who says "I'll be with you tomorrow without fail" and then never shows up. Seems like Ireland has not and will not ever change; or am I being too cynical?

I paid it online, despite no notice, using the no pin option. I decided to pay by visa debit to avoid the surcharge and they have taken the money from the account already. I suggest you wait till the last day to do it online.

It is none of their business. It is just a trawl for information that may in the future be used against you.

Revenue included our property in relation's account

Last year I registered online for ours and an elderly relation's household charge. This year she received a notice from Revenue(no estimate just pin and id, no estimate) while we received no notice. Relative handed me her letter to pay her tax. I did nothing until this week, following reading posts on here. When I logged on to her account, she was registerd as liable for both hers and our properties! Long story short, when I registerd for household charge, I did hers first and then added another property, ours, leading to the confusion.

I post this as an alert to others who may have accidentally included their proprty in somebody elses account!

Back