Lowlife members of society.

And the company who profited hugely from having a concert with music synonymous with drug taking and getting 'out of it' without proper security, or even patting down on entry. Things were getting out of control quite early and nothing was done. Off topic, sorry, but I am furious about this, and what I have heard from teens about the sheer volume of ecstasy that was offered randomly at this event.

If everyone had been taking ecstasy there would likely have been much less violence, ecstasy doesn't make you violent whereas alcohol can and does.

The fact that Garda ignored the huge amounts of underage and over-age drinking on the streets outside the venue is a disgrace, the fact that MCD allowed people who were obscenely drunk into the venue is a disgrace.

I'd be interested in knowing how many stabbings there were in towns of 45,000 last weekend, probably wouldn't be much behind what happened at the concert.

Law breaking & red light running "cyclists"

If I'm on my bike at a junction facing a red light and there's no oncoming traffic, I've no problem with moving against the light. To me it's analagous to a pedestrian, faced with no oncoming traffic, crossing the road.

I've never seen a cyclist blithely charging through a junction regardless of oncoming traffic.

If that makes me a 'lowlife member of society', so be it :rolleyes:.

Back