Love/Hate (Spoilers lie within)

Locke

I hope that little ***** that killed the cat get his comeupance.

Great start to the new season.

I was strangely unbothered by the killing of the cat, I think they could have spent some more time building up a rapport between the audience and the cat.

Great show though!

I'm a fan of the Cat. Seen him doing some stage work before in the Gaiety. Great range for an actor. Really draws the audience in. Has been in a musical, but the name escapes me.

To kill off so soon is a waste of a what could have been a very meaty character.

I was more impressed by the stunt cat myself, It looks like Tommy will tell all to the gardai, This will be a CATastrophe for nidge and his gang, I can imagine the chat between nidge and tommy now, I,m telling yous tommy I,ll take the plate out of your head and sell it for scrap Aawright, Im not kitten ye.

So people killing people in the programme is entertainment but killing a fake cat is a step too far. Some people should be banned from watching TV. Imagine if he had a shot a dog!!!

My prediction: Tommy will go full native and do something that means he has to be whacked.
But whoever is given the job will let him go, on condition he gets out of town and never comes back.
Sub-plot assured for three to four episodes at least.

/reaches for popcorn

Tommy is put in to witness protection in Carrigstown but Nidge tracks him down to McCoys. Nidge is about to have him 'clipped' but ends up in fight with the Bishop's when he tries to 'tax' the running of the brothel in the community centre.

The IRA guys put a bomb in Nidge's car outside McCoys but get it wrong and end up wiping out all of Carrigstown....

Having watched the latest episode in this series, I've decided that I need to put subtitles on to understand what people are saying.

I had to do this with The Wire also. ;)

Marion

This season is really looking good so far. Fran going to kill Tommy was tense, had a few people on the edge of their seats I imagine! Best series I've seen in a long time.

I'm a fan of the Cat. Seen him doing some stage work before in the Gaiety. Great range for an actor. Really draws the audience in. Has been in a musical, but the name escapes me.

To kill off so soon is a waste of a what could have been a very meaty character.

He was excellent in The Witches of Eastwick. Stole the show.
Although some say he was a basket case

Back