Lotto tickets printed on the old pink lotto paper - valid?

musicfan

Hi all

Lotto tickets have been printed on yellow paper in all shops over the last few months - before that, pink paper was used.

Anyway went into a shop recently and my lotto tickets were printed on the old pink paper. I questioned the shop assistant but she said it doesn't matter what colour paper it was?

So, what do you reckon, are my lotto tickets still valid even if they are printed on the old pink paper?

Cheers

As far as i know it's the barcode that confirms the validity of the ticket so I would think the paper shouldn't matter.

Last edited:
Yes, once they are printed from a lotto terminal and have the barcode as Ciaraella says, they're ok.

I think you can only make a claim within 90 days of the ticket being purchased. Im sure it says it in the t+c's at the back of the ticket.

Hi all

Lotto tickets have been printed on yellow paper in all shops over the last few months - before that, pink paper was used.

Anyway went into a shop recently and my lotto tickets were printed on the old pink paper. I questioned the shop assistant but she said it doesn't matter what colour paper it was?

So, what do you reckon, are my lotto tickets still valid even if they are printed on the old pink paper?

Cheers

Did you win?:D

Back