Looking to contact Old Friends

shipibo

A Chairde,

I have lost contact with two friends, and being Christmas would like to catch up.

Last I know they lived in Clondalkin, but old mobiles have changed.

Any idea how I can find out where they are now ???

Re: Lookin to contact Old Friends

Join facebook and search for them. You might get lucky.

Google their names - you might find one of them mentioned ina magazine/newspaper article or sometimes people are mentioned on their companies website.

Look up their names in the Telephone Directory (or parents names).

Ask a last known place of work if they know where they have moved onto.

Ever popular Skype has a search function, but they may not be using their real name - You can search on their "full name" which they may have specified when setting up.

in google put in bebo and their names you might find them that way (eg on someones friends page)

A Chairde,

I have lost contact with two friends, and being Christmas would like to catch up.

Last I know they lived in Clondalkin, but old mobiles have changed.

Any idea how I can find out where they are now ???
How much do they owe you?

The two have got married in the mean time, so its me comin, across with tha funds !!!

Thanks for all the replies, but the lads (unless major change) were not really computer heads , might try library register etc ....

you could try the website "friends reunited" ....esp. if you know their school , college etc

Thanks very much for all the help, did,nt know their were so many places to find your mates !!

any idea what part of clondalkin they lived in? Age group? You dont need to give away the names on this site but there are quiet a few clondalkin people on this site that mite be able to help

Any chance they would be back in their homeplace around Christmas and you could try the bars they went to or if they are from a small town could you try ringing the local bars there and see if they're known?

Did you know their parents? Could you try the phonebook for their parents details and contact them?

Back