Looking for locksmith:Dublin

kiwifruit

Hi, was on before about a problem with front door lock. The kids were messing with a while back and somehow when we go to lock the door now,it will lock but the key will only turn 45degrees so we cant take the key out after locking.
Anywhoo,can anyone recommend a good locksmith to solve my problem.Im living in the Tallaght area but anywhere on southside will do.
thanks and awaiting your replies

Hi, was on before about a problem with front door lock. The kids were messing with a while back and somehow when we go to lock the door now,it will lock but the key will only turn 45degrees so we cant take the key out after locking.
Anywhoo,can anyone recommend a good locksmith to solve my problem.Im living in the Tallaght area but anywhere on southside will do.
thanks and awaiting your replies

You could call brown Brothers on Patrick St Dun Laoghaire.

Never had a problem with locks myself but I know some people who have had problems and Browns have always sorted them out...

you could try [broken link removed] - they aren't too far from Tallaght, I've used them before and found the service prompt & efficient.

Sorry kildrought, had it sorted before i read your post but cheers anyway.
i rang a couple of locksmiths in Tallaght and was quoted between 160-200 euro to fix it,so i called brown bros as mentioned and I got a bloke who talked me through what was wrong,told me how to remove the barrel over the phone and just sold me the part for 35 quid. winner, and to think someone wanted 200 quid for what was a 2 min job. i would recommend brown brothers .
thanks for replies

Sorry kildrought, had it sorted before i read your post but cheers anyway.
i rang a couple of locksmiths in Tallaght and was quoted between 160-200 euro to fix it,so i called brown bros as mentioned and I got a bloke who talked me through what was wrong,told me how to remove the barrel over the phone and just sold me the part for 35 quid. winner, and to think someone wanted 200 quid for what was a 2 min job. i would recommend brown brothers .
thanks for replies

Glad to be of help

I used The Lock Hospital Suir Rd www.thelockhospital.com/ the other day & they were great. Came at the time they said they would, did the job, offered advice to stop it happening again, charged just the call out fee. No connection - just a happy customer.

About to try the lockhospital, very friendly service on the phone. Will revert back with feedback.

Back