Looking for a kitten - Co. Kerry

Kitties.jpg

Just to let those interested know that Billy and Maisie are now settling in great to their new home! Great personalities and bundles of fun, delighted we made the decision for pets. Thanks to all here for advice and tips, much appreciated as always.

*AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW* I need more kittens! I thinking of sending my grown-up cats to university or something hahaha

Ha ha, yes they are very cute alright. The pic was taken not long after they came home, long journey back from Cork, over stimulated with the new sorroundings, later that evening both hid under a throw on the couch and we found them snuggled up asleep together!

2 very different personalities, Billy (white face) is fearless, loves his food and throwing himself around and adores being held while he snoozes. Maisie was much more timid and shy but after a few days of gentle handling and encouragement she has warmed up and is finding her confidence. Climbed up the back of the couch and onto my shoulder yesterday and fell asleep - huge improvement from when she first arrived!

Lovely pusskins, Plek, I hope ye'll all be very happy together!! And you can forget the silk curtains, once they've discovered the joys of climbing!!

Back