London 2012 Olympic ticket lottery

Mucker Man

Has anyone received news that they received Olympic tickets?
I applied and apparently on Monday they started charging credit cards.

i havn't received any news and my credit card hasn't been charged, just checked it online

Update:
I have had €120 taken off my credit card so I think I have been alocated 1 set of tickets for the Olympics, probably for the Mens basketball semi final.

If you want a ticket for a particular event you would be better off with a sporting organisation in Germany and a couple of other European countries, it's all over the English papers about what a shambles the ticket allocation has become.

Olympics Lodnon 2012

I have had €366 taken from my credit card. I applied for opening or closing cermony. Does anybody know exactly where these two events will be held. I am taking my grand daughter with me, I hope she enjoys this she is 12 yrs.
Any suggestions where to look for accommodation. Browtal

I had €438.96 or something like that.

I think it'll work out at two tickets for two events and I've applied for 2 swimming, 2, boxing, 1 showjumping (all three with Irish interest in mind) and two athletics sessions.

I have a friend to stay with in London so now I'm just hoping that the two events fall in the one week so I'm only taking one week off work for it.

Over the moon though.

I have had €366 taken from my credit card. I applied for opening or closing cermony. Does anybody know exactly where these two events will be held. I am taking my grand daughter with me, I hope she enjoys this she is 12 yrs.
Any suggestions where to look for accommodation. Browtal
#

The Olympic Stadium.

Anyone up early tomorrow for the second round?

I believe they go on sale at 6am and you can apply if you were unlucky in the first round.

I have a log in for my friend who applied with me so will be hoping to force my way into the Olympic stadium for something.

I applied for tickets for swimming, athletics, BMX racing, kayaking, gymnastics, basketball and soccer,(there was a full two week itinerary with rest days), I got a ticket for the soccer which considering there was 1.7million of these left over, I should be thankful for!!!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine applied for all the blue ribbon events. She got four tickets to the swimming finals which she was delighted about but at a cost of £450 a ticket and two tickets to the 100m final night in athletics which cost her £420 each. She was chuffed but the credit card bill came as a shock! At least she will always be able to sell them if she wants.

I applied for nearly event and got nothing

Back