Locked out of Hotels.com account

NotMyRealName

Anybody experiencing difficulties signing into your Hotels.com account? Trying to log in via email address, then confirmation code, then new password, then....nothing. No joy from customer service , phone, bot, and email. I deleted App, reloaded and still no-go. Cleared Cache, still no -go. Any advice??

Looks like they have pushed a recent update. On the app and web it's asking me to log in again. and asking for a 6-digit code they send via email. After entering the code it's doing a Capcha check and freezes at that point.

At the initial log-in screen there is a link to log in with password instead, using that gets me in.

Looks like they have pushed a recent update. On the app and web it's asking me to log in again. and asking for a 6-digit code they send via email. After entering the code it's doing a Capcha check and freezes at that point.

At the initial log-in screen there is a link to log in with password instead, using that gets me in.
Yeah, that's the same as my sequence of events...only difference is I don't get link to log in with password

I'll try to upload screenshots
So I get an option to select a new password. I do that and still get an error message ‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231214_192608_Hotelscom.jpg
    Screenshot_20231214_192608_Hotelscom.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20231214_192619_Hotelscom.jpg
    Screenshot_20231214_192619_Hotelscom.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20231214_192703_Hotelscom.jpg
    Screenshot_20231214_192703_Hotelscom.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 2
Is that going directly to Hotels.com? The screens I got looked nothing like those.

I'm trying everything. I've phoned them. No joy, but they gave me a €25 voucher....I'd just ignore the account, and set up a new one except I've reached gold status and have a €120 reward night to claim + ongoing rewards...

Update. Eventually got this resolved after being referred upstream in Hotels.com tech chain of command. Solution was to sign-in to access account through incognito mode in Google chrome. Did that....it worked, and then the APP sign-in worked. ......tech couldn't explain why, but this had also worked for other customers.

Back