Light Dumbell set for help with shoulder problem. Shop to buy south Dub/city centre.

gearoid

Hi,
I am looking for a light set of dumbbells of different weights.

Where can I buy them in South Dublin / City Centre ? Thanks.

I'll venture further afield if nothing there.

Arnotts used to have dumbbell sets but don't sell weights any more in their fitness section. They said everything is now online. I'd prefer not to go online so an actual shop would be my first preference. Failing that a local internet business would help. I don't want the things posted from Eastern Europe or wherever!

I'm trying to strengthen some shoulder muscles. It isn't for body-building, thus the emphasis on light.

Thanks,
Gearoid.

Thanks Norfbank,
I saw those. I was looking for a set. The 4kg weight is too big but I may look at the wrist band weights.

I am looking for somewhere with a bit more variety. The 4kg weight is too heavy for my purposes but the wrist band weights might help.

?

You will probably need a car so parking will be important unless its a very light set. Sorry but I don't really have much knowledge on these items other than son bought some in Argos some years ago.

I could be wrong but I think people are situated near to the Red Cow Hotel. Maybe give them a ring and see if its possible to call to premises. Might get some advice on phone on what's suitable also.

Hi Suellen,

Thanks a million.

Argos is what I was looking for then. I see a set there.

The other guys sell lots of whey powder by the looks of it.

Good you got what you were looking for.

Don't forget to either ring and reserve or reserve on-line. The number of people who arrive into the shop only to find what they are looking for is out of stock is unbelieveable. They are also running stock low as far as I can see because the catalogue is due to change at the end of January.

Hope they do the trick.

I got lovely set from Lidl very cheap. Good luck, the exercises do help with the shoulder. Browtwl

At one point in life I couldnt afford fancy exercise equipment but needed weights for physio so went to a local beach, collected a big bag of sand and made sandbag weights myself.

At one point in life I couldnt afford fancy exercise equipment but needed weights for physio so went to a local beach, collected a big bag of sand and made sandbag weights myself.

Shhh, I believe it's illegal to take sand from beaches.

Back