Lg Arena

foxylady

Has anyone used this phone? Am considering buying one if I can find who has them and just wanted some feedback first.

I got one recently, as an upgrade on my Meteor account for €99. It does what is says, and I particularly like the wi-fi, music/video (DivX) player and touch screen.

My only complaint would be the battery life; I can manage about a day->day-and-a-half at best using only minimal Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. I was always a Nokia man before and the interface took a little getting used to.

Oh, and it makes and receives telephone calls too ;)

hi,

I am in the search for a touch web phone too.

have my eyes on the new Palm Pre -o2 will have it - or a HTC Hero or Tattoo.

have a look at them
both nice.

k

I got one recently, as an upgrade on my Meteor account for €99. It does what is says, and I particularly like the wi-fi, music/video (DivX) player and touch screen.

My only complaint would be the battery life; I can manage about a day->day-and-a-half at best using only minimal Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. I was always a Nokia man before and the interface took a little getting used to.

Oh, and it makes and receives telephone calls too ;)

I managed to get my hands on one as well by changing over to meteor and I love love love it. I agree about the battery though, its not the best but sure you cant have it everyways. :D

Back