LEI Frankfurt stock listing

riddles

Hi

I hold shares in a company listed on Frankfurt. 800 Frankfurt listed companies are due for delisting on August 18th due to a missing LEI. I have been onto the company and they said they registered the LEI and paid the registration- Frankfurt exchange say they didn’t receive the LEI and delisting goes ahead.

What happens to an investment when delisted for compliance topic? DEGIRO said they have maintained to sell function for the stock so stock holders can liquidate their positions but that brings another question who would buy a stock up for delisting and why?

thanks r

If no one is buying then the sellers will have to accept a lower price - this is exactly what a free market is

Are the shares listed anywhere else? I recently held an ETF that was delisted from an exchange. Degiro offered to move my listing to another exchange for a fee (I think it was ~25 euro). It would have been cheaper for me to sell and rebuy the thing myself (I had a slight loss so no tax implication), but Degiro gave me very little notice, so when I went to sell it, it was already untradeable, so I had to pay the fee.

Back