Legitimate Work from Home Jobs?

daveco23

Am in fulltime employment but with the current economic blahdy-blah, (and another cub on the way) I need some part-time work. Was thinking the best way to do this would be to work from home doing telesales, call centre, data entry, etc.
Has anyone done this with any degree of success? I am NOT looking for MLM, adwords, or anything where I have to give my hardearned away before I can make any money - just a legit company that I can give my PPS number to and get paid for the 3 or 4 hours worth of work per day.
Thanks

I am also interested in working from home (or at least my partner is as he's unemployed). What is MLM by the way? Any advice appreciated as I don't know the first thing about it. Found a few ideas when I googled but obviously I need to be careful, so if there are any particular "no-no's" I'd appreciate advice.

MLM - Multi-level marketing
You sign up (sometimes paying), then make money by signing more people up, who sign more people up...

can anyone tell me about a multi level marketing company called Synergy Worlwide or synergycoregroup and can you make money from it

Back