LED tv's

Clarelassie

Hi,

Thinking of buying an LED tv - in HN they were showing us a Phillips 40" one for about 845 that has mpeg4 for the digital and has an internet browser. Even though it has a 5 year warranty, I am dodgy about Phillips. Anyone know any good ones for less than 1k ??
Also, would prefer ones that had the internet browsing that you could use a remote keyboard with - don't know if that is possible. Can buy a dongle to connect via wireless to router and other pc's to stream music etc.

Thanks
A very confused Clarelassie! :confused:

I am dodgy about Phillips.

I'd have to agree there, Philips sold their manufacturing arm a number of years ago and now outsource most of their design and manufacturing. According to many reports, quality has suffered as a result.

I have a 40" Phillips LED tv for the last few months. No problems so far but early days. Best purchase iv made in a while. It looks superb if im honest.

Not LED TV's in reality..only LCD TV's with LED backlight instead of standard Fluoresent backlight. OLED is the only true LED tv's....

Only LED backlit, but nice! At this point I am planning to get the Samsung listed above in Powercity.

Back