LED Lights for Plinth in Kitchen

B

Blondief

Where is the best place to buy the little LED Lights for the Kitchen?

I was really hoping someone would reply to your request cos I'm looking for the same info...

Not quite sure it's the best place, but B&Q have a range. Or you could go the more DIY route and try [broken link removed].
Leo

I have used the ones in B & Q in the plinth section of a counter unit, fortunately had a socket behind the fridge in the unit so was able to use that and used remote control plug unit also from B & Q to operate them. I'm sure an electrician could wire them in some way to a switch but I find this works fine as a DIY method.

i have recently had a new kitchen done and used 24 LED lights from "Illumination" in Swords a few doors away from Eddie Rockets.....I would highly recommend them !! They cost 15 Euro each are connected by mains (not transformer), are waterproof so suitable for outside, kitchens, bathrooms etc...Also they have different colour filters on them so you can select red, blue, green, orange etc....They have 6 LEDs in each rated at 0.5Watt each so one light using 6 LEDs uses 6 X 0.5W = 3 W each....i.e. very low power. they come in differnt sizes also.

Back