Laya Laya Flex 500 Explore Renewal

Donegal2016

I joined health insurance last year in April to beat the 1/5 deadline for lifetime loading and am happy with this Laya policy. I have just had my renewal for € 595-35 which seems reasonable, but i thought i would check in case anyone in a similar position has come across anything better. Renewal takes effect on 1/4, many thanks in advance.

Donegal2016,

Welcome to AAM. The Flex 500 Explore plan is the cheapest priced plan that includes all 3 levels of hospital cover; public, private + hi-tech.
The price quoted 595 includes a 10% discount also. The 3 cheaper priced plans available would have reduced hi-tech cover and a restricted list of
private hospital cover. So, Flex 500 Explore is a very good all round plan that covers all options at an unbeatable price.

Regards, Snowyb

Donegal2016,

Welcome to AAM. The Flex 500 Explore plan is the cheapest priced plan that includes all 3 levels of hospital cover; public, private + hi-tech.
The price quoted 595 includes a 10% discount also. The 3 cheaper priced plans available would have reduced hi-tech cover and a restricted list of
private hospital cover. So, Flex 500 Explore is a very good all round plan that covers all options at an unbeatable price.

Regards, Snowyb
Thank you for your welcome and for your info. I thought I was possibly ok as I was and your reply confirms it :)

Back