Laughing therapy :))))))))))))

Agree with all ove the above.

Hot Shots! 1+2

Books:

Hitler, My part in his downfall (and the next two in the series) and Where have all the bullets gone, by Spike Milligan

Definitely Blazing Saddles & the Marx Brothers (Groucho was well ahead of his time!))
Some Gene Wilder stuff
Silver Streak
Stir Crazy
See No Evil, Hear no Evil

Life of Brian
City Slickers
Quickchange (Bill Murray)

Great post Godfather! (I need to start watching these again!)

Godfather you are not alone, I dont know if you have heard of this guy or not, Go to youtube and put george carlin in the search box. He will point out all of the realities of the crap that surrounds us and will make you see things from a serious but hilarious angle, Then we wonder how stupid we are and why do we take ourselves so seriously.

Thank you salaried, I will. Tonight. I agree: our ego doesn't allow us to look at ourselves with more compassionate and fun-searching intent... :D

Thank you all, laughing is so good! For all of us! For all the world! :D

If someone is into The Beatles, I would highly recommend The Rutles (even George Harrison played a small part, which is amazing).

Zoolander is a must for absolutely everyone.

And then, an old-time favorite of mine that people tend not to appreciate: Dude, where's my car?

Dodgeball - watched it again at the weekend. Actually anything with Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughan or Owen Wilson is worth watching for a laugh!
+1 to Life of Brian

I also like "The Elf" at XMas... Will Ferrell jumping to reach the tree is a must-watch moment in someone's life... :D

And Will Ferrell as funeral crasher in "the wedding crashers"? One of the most hilarious moments in cinema! I'm wondering why they are not making the "Funerals Crasher" with him yet... :D

Back