Laptop recommendation compact circa 13" high spec

Chewbacca

Not sure if this is the right forum for laptop recommendation. I had an old MS Surface Pro 4 used a compact laptop but has died . Looking for something comparable 12-13" screen 16/32GB+ memory and 1/2 TB storage. Any recommendations for something current /comparable with goof battery life/trackpad thanks

I have a 13.3 inch HP Envy which I quite like. It's a few years old now though so there may better options for what you are looking for

Usual choices are Dell XPS, MacBook Pro/Air, ThinkPad Carbons or another surface.

I use exclusively Windows. But I picked up base MacBook Air to test the water. Been very impressed with it. But I'm only using it for light tasks.

Once you go for the higher end laptops like a surface they are all good. It gets very subjective.

We all have Microsoft and very happy. We got good deals by getting the previous year's model. I love the keyboard and the slim metal case.

Thanks both. I bought a Dell XPS which I still have high spec but shocking trackpad, bought through Ebay and had put me off buying lapstops there again.

I definitely loved MS Surface Pro 4 , it was expensive 16 GB memory and 1 TB back in 2016 , and had screen issues in 12 months, then severe overheating battery issues and in end screen popping out of frame but a size spec its good would like something similar not sure if there is a current MS or Dell that would compare? I have an olde Macbook but I prefer Windows to be honest in a laptop (hardcore iphone for a phone)

Back