Kitchen Waste Disposal Unit

think you should all look at the post a few back 'rearing pigs for the feezer', all food waste disposed of, plenty of manure, and a fridge full of top grade bacon!

What about the smell, well I am sure the pigs will get used to you!

Do you have a dog or would one of your neighbours or friends use them to feed a pet?

What about a wormery? You can put cooked food in there. Loads of them on the internet - delivered to your door. Know a few people who have them and they're happy with them. We have 4 children, 4 hens and one dog - so not a lot of waste food in our house!

I have a food waste disposer for the last year or so i couldnt live without it cant think of any cons, it has never attracted vermin, it does not smell and it does save money on bin charges, i would recomend getting one.

kitchen waste disposer

i have had one for the last 5 yrs and i would not be without one now,my wife thinks its the best thing ever.the negative comments posted are obviously from people who do not have one(mainly men i would guess)the luddites abound in this country.washing machines and dishwashers send more send more gunge into the sewage system.these units will reduce the amount of landfill and food waste can be recycled in sewage plants. My black bin is always empty

Last edited:
Back