KingsView, Naas

Pixied

Hi

Does anyone one know anything about this new small estate?

Is it finished?
What's the area like?
Pro's and con's??
Is it on a decent side of Naas?
Proximity to the M7?

Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
P :)

Also looking to buy in Naas and I've seen the Kingsview showhouse.

Is it finished? Yes, well they finish the inside the way you choose. Probably room to bargain by not going for all the bells and whistles
What's the area like? Seems to be the nicer side of town
Pro's and con's?? Stunning houses, really disappointing gardens (very small). If you're all about the house and don't care about the garden then maybe you'd go for them.
Is it on a decent side of Naas? yes
Proximity to the M7? 5-15 mins depending on traffic

Go and have a look- you might love them. Heard they're not taking less than 355k for them.

Hi,

I went to look at these house's 2 months ago. At the time the asking price was 390. They are quite nice on the inside, but as the previous poster mentioned the rear gardens are small. There is also a huge ~15-20ft retaining wall in the Garden that will block out most light. At the end of the row of houses there is planning permission applied for a mixed development of approx 150 house, a park and some other amienities. Permission has not been granted yet as the sewage works in Osberstown is bursting at the seams and at max capacity.

One thing to note. The negotiater stated that the builder will not take deposits subject to the sale of another property. Cash buyers only. So basically they will not wait for you to sell another house.

The apartments are'nt shifting and there's currently 5 houses left so it will be a bit of a dead estate for a while.

Hope this helps.

The planning application number for the adjacent development is 061408. If you log onto you can search for it by using the map. There are a lot of applications adjacent to these 10 houses. An I got it wrong. The application is for 303 units.

Yes the wall ruins an already less than average garden. You'd put up with the wall if the gardens were longer or you'd put up with the small garden if the wall was a normal height.

They really didn't think the whole thing through- they built these ten "luxury" houses but absolutely ruined them with the lame gardens.

And as the poster above mentioned, the light isn't great in the gardens because of the wall.

Thanks a mill to you both for the info! Isn't the internet great at times like these. I thought the back garden looked small in the pics.

I better keep looking. The houses really appealled to me, it's a pity alright!

Thanks again!! ;)

Back