Key Post: Home Cinema Systems.

Re: Home Cinema Systems

Message for original poster "AMCF"

Dixons have knocked 280 euros off the Sony home cinema system you posted about was 729.99 current price is now 449 euros which aint bad, check it out :)

Home Cinema

Mitsubishi MD19hts Home Cinema System
at the exclusive Pigsback.com price of
ONLY €319.99 including delivery.

Is this offer any good ??? :smokin

Mitsubishi MD19hts

http://www.powercity.ie (www.powercity.ie)
has it listed at €269

home cinema

to all the anoraks out there

we are getting a house built a the moment and are close to getting the cabling in, does any one have good advice about putting speaker wiring in at this stage, or any other tasks I could do now that will pay dividends later.

I am only planning to wire one room for the sound/cinema system.

Thanks

Re: home cinema

Wire for ethernet - Not a 'home cinema' issue, but a 'home networking' - With broadband costs dropping and liklihood of having multiple PC's and/or games consoles connected, it would be really nice to have Cat5 ethernet cabling to each room.

Home Cinema Systems

I am looking at buying the Sony DAVS550 and while I know you get the full 5.1 pro logic etc benefit when watching DVD's, what benefit do you get when watching regular TV or VHS videos???

Also, which is the better option:

1) Buying an integrated DVD/Home Cinema System

2) Buying a separate DVD player and Surround Sound System/Decoder

Philips

I've had 2 Philips DVD players and both went kaputt.
The second one was a replacement for the first which was under guarantee. The 2nd one now has just gone wallop - 18 months old.

No satisfaction from Philips when I called them yesterday.

Wouldn't touch a Philips again.

sony davs 400

13 months and it was knackered, and sony said they couldn't give me a new console. I would have to buy the full kit again. Back to the ould vhs....

goodmans HEC 17 H. Cinema

Hi, I have just bought this in Tesco's, now on sale @ 105 euro. Can anybody who has bought one of these explain how to connect this system to an existing vcr and tv. The wiring diagram is not very clear to me.
Also I think I may be missing some cables certainly they are no speaker cables supplied in box, and the manual does not give a list of supplied cables. Can anybody help Thanks.

Back