Key Post: Best baby present

Re: Best baby present

Caroline, are you affiliated to [edit: that website]? A close relative has a business selling products which could fall into this category, but I haven't mentioned it up to now as I have seen from other posts that it seems to be frowned upon to post about your own business or one which you're connected to.
Maybe I'm wrong and someone might clarify for me?
Thanks,
Sarah

Hi,

I do a large selection of hand made fleece cosi-toes / footmuffs, and an even bigger selection or personalised items like bathrobes, baby gro's, baby bath sets that would include a hooded towel, bathrobe, bib & mitt, and much more.

If you would like [edit: further details, please pm me]

Rgds

Caroline
This looks to me like free a advertisments. Can we all post our websites for our business.

I know that business does some free advertising on other sites too but didn't think it was allowed here. Glad I'm not the only one!

Explicit advertising is , so I've edited out the link to Caroline's website. I haven't deleted the thread, since carolinei is a new user and clearly identified her interest — but please don't do it again!

Back to gifts, a friend buys the family a tree for the family garden, there are a few places online that will ship them to the family, but the idea is that both the baby and tree mature together!

Hi,

Sorry I didn't mean to step on any toes :eek: I shall refrain from advertising, but shall continue to participate :)

Rgds

Caroline

Back