Keeping Awake When Tired

Y

Yes Sir

Anybody got some tips and advice on how to stay awake when tired and you cannot or do not want to dozo off asleep

Have you a fan or air conditioning?

Cold air is your friend
Warmth makes you drowsy

I make mistakes when I'm tired/sleepy. Can you not zizz for 20 minutes? Works for me when a cold water facewash follows.

All depends on the context. Is it just that you're tired in work on a Monday after being out watching the football, or have you something else in mind?

My record is 59 hours without sleep, but much of that was over the course of a race. Key is the keep the brain active and preoccupied. Keeping moving helps. You can get caffeine tablets that are easier to take on than red bull. Eat small amounts often.

with caffeine I find the trick is to take it before you get tired, so if i know i need to be up late, i'll have tea or coffee early evening and it does the trick. if i wait til i get tired then there's nothing stopping me from falling alseep!!

You can buy caffine XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX called ProPlus.. I used to take them all the time.

Cold air or water helps too.

I don't think I'd ever fully wake up without my all year round daily dip in the sea. That will do the job for you.

I use the shower.
Naw. It's not the same. Nothing quite like feeling the breeze in your face and the salt water on your skin. Don't take my word for it: check out the Forty Foot, the Bull Wall, High Rock Portmarnock or Low Rock Malahide.

Naw. It's not the same. Nothing quite like feeling the breeze in your face and the salt water on your skin. Don't take my word for it: check out the Forty Foot, the Bull Wall, High Rock Portmarnock or Low Rock Malahide.

I meant for washing myself. ;)

Back