KBC KBC - infamous flyer timeline

I am at adjudication also, it seems to take forever, as I said previously, the years do drift by...

I am at adjudication also, it seems to take forever, as I said previously, the years do drift by...
I was speaking to a Solicitor today, who is in the 'know' about these matters and he stated that he expects that Ombudsman is going to deal with KBC cases very quickly,ie. in the next few weeks, has anyone heard this?

Any response from FSPO yet folks ? I believe mortgages moving over to BOI imminently.

Hi Manor,

Still no word or update from FSPO. Hopefully we will hear something soon as KBC are eager to pull out.

Yes indeed I got an email advising mortgage is now with BOI as and from 3rd February

Yes indeed I got an email advising mortgage is now with BOI as and from 3rd February
As did I , am I correct in saying that this now dead in the water?
It’s over 5 years since the scandal broke through into the public domain and banks relented on most other coherts…
it seems KBC took a position on remainning cases of ride it out and then get out of town …
The scandalous pace at which the Ombudsman works is conducive to allowing for these tactics.
An advisor who we engaged with seems to also have thrown in the towel, none of my last number of emails have been answered or acknowledged . The website appears to suggest they have moved on from fighting this issue to concentrate on more day to day elements of business which is fair .
I think though we’d all like closure now , IIB home loans have certainly ground me down . financial regulation in this country to my mind anyway , still leaves plenty to be desired.

As did I , am I correct in saying that this now dead in the water?
It’s over 5 years since the scandal broke through into the public domain and banks relented on most other coherts…
it seems KBC took a position on remainning cases of ride it out and then get out of town …
The scandalous pace at which the Ombudsman works is conducive to allowing for these tactics.
An advisor who we engaged with seems to also have thrown in the towel, none of my last number of emails have been answered or acknowledged . The website appears to suggest they have moved on from fighting this issue to concentrate on more day to day elements of business which is fair .
I think though we’d all like closure now , IIB home loans have certainly ground me down . financial regulation in this country to my mind anyway , still leaves plenty to be desired.
McCoyPat94,

This is really concerning given I had been told before Xmas that rulings from the Ombudsman in respect of these cases was imminent then. I have found the lack of communication and clarity on what's happening to be a real issue with this process. It's like having a cancer and not being told how bad the problem is or not, it really is.
Would it make sense that we could somehow meet as a group and discuss where we are at with the process and see what to do next. Has anyone any thoughts on how we might do this.

It doesn’t matter that the loans have moved - FSPO cases with KBC still proceed .

Spoke with FSPO last week. My case is in adjudication since Jan 22. They advised me that it should be completed by Jan 24.

I don’t suppose there’s any update on this? Has anyone with a similar case to mine, (ie drew down in early 2007 after the flyer but didnt roll off to tracker ) have success? Surely by now one of these such cases have been reviewed?

I spoke with the ombudsman office before Christmas, as my case will be 24 months in adjudication. They apologised for their delay but said they are extremely busy and will try to get it finished as quick as possible in the new year. So fingers crossed

Does anyone know when the FSPO will respond on the KBC Fly /Tracker cases, we will all be '6 foot underground' by the time this is finished...

Back