Kbc bank

speirbhean

Hi all - am posting in desperation. Has anyone experienced difficulties in getting through the KBC bank in the last few days / weeks? Am in the process of finalising a top up loan and find them impossible to deal with... continually being left on hold, no one available to deal with specific queries etc. I know banks are reluctant to hand over money at the moment but this is ridiculous... it's a small, very affordable loan (for us) so God help anyone looking for a full mortgage....

Think it was about 3/4 weeks that i was last on to them and I had no problem at all.

I rang the main switch board and they put me through to someone else and it was dealt with in a matter of mins.

Think you might just have to keep trying....

When we got our mortgage approval for the 3rd time around it took a lot longer because only 3 people were in that department and 2 were off sick/holidays what ever it was, and it was a case of top of the pile and work down. That was what the broker told us anyway could of been a number of different reasons for all I know.

How about leaving your number and letting them call you back, might be the next day or so after but at least then you know they are calling to directly speak to you and your not left on hold. I know it's annoying but they can only speak to one person at a time.

Back