Jedi Muppet

ninsaga

Hands up who voted for this muppet - Deputy Eoghan Murphy - who is spending our money holding a discussion with the Public Accounts Committee about recognising Jedi Knights as a religion.

Dáil committee ponders existence of Jedi knights

Is this what this muppet was voted in for... to waste time and effort on such rubbish!

Deputy Murphy - please stop wasting the money that we the tax payers are paying you ( yes your salary + expenses!!!) on crap. If this is your priority for today then step down and go get another job elsewhere.

I remember during the last census there was an internet campaign started which urged everyone who didnt want to to put Roman Catholic on the census form to instead put Jedi Knight.
I cant remember if I put that or not but I definately put something 'different'. For the previous census I put rastarfarian. In 100 years time my decendents will have a good laugh looking at my census returns.

Eoghan Murphy may be trying to point out the stupidity of the RC Church by trying to get Jedi Knights recognised.
Truthfully, I cant see the difference between being a Jedi Knight or a Roman Catholic believer. Its all pie in the sky for me.

Many of the police in London put Jedi Knight on their application because they have to put their religion down and many object to that.

I remember during the last census there was an internet campaign started which urged everyone who didnt want to to put Roman Catholic on the census form to instead put Jedi Knight.
I cant remember if I put that or not but I definately put something 'different'. For the previous census I put rastarfarian. In 100 years time my decendents will have a good laugh looking at my census returns.

Next Census you should put Pastafarian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Back