Jackie Skellys Greystones

Alifan

Just wondering if anyone is a member or has enquired about joining? Have heard awful things about Jackie Skellys but in a bind as really good location for me and want to join a gym. Enquired about 3 month membership last night ( did not really want to enter a year contract with them) and was told it is €95 euro a month!!! Any advise or comments on this place would be appreciated. Cheers.

Thank you looked through and found helpful but was hoping for more up to date information.

wouldnt touch it if I was you...was a member up until Aug last year...never enough staff on, kids running wild on the machines, buckled floors in the gym for ages, very limited range of classes, tiny jacuzzi and I never felt the place was that clean. I joined because it was so handy but left because I was so annoyed with the whole thing

my sister was a member before, had signed up for a year and wanted out after a few months. had to pay for the year as signed up for the year, had awful difficulty with them not stopping taking the DD when the year was up though, had to complain to the bank about them.

Back