I've been CENSORED again

A

Asimov

ClubMan got his mate Jem to censor me and lock two threads...because he couldn't do it himself (having eschewed censorship on the same thread).

I'd like to know why you just don't ban me if you don't like my views?

We have banned Asimov. Needless to say it has nothing to do with his views, just his offensive approach.

Brendan

Brenda, is this not a futile exercise as they could re-register under a new username. Or is the banning done via an IP address? Not too up to speed on such techy stuff, just wondering

what's this country coming to?

that's just typical. it reminds me of how outraged i was the other day to be censored in a local pub. when i arrived there was about 10-15 punters sitting quietly. i screamed at the top of my voice "YEES ARE ALL A CROWD OF F*CKING PR*CKS" when some nazi bar staff occosted me and told me that unless i curtailed expressing my views i'd be asked to leave. it's the last time i'll be patronising that place i can tell you. i know how you feel, asimov.

Re: what's this country coming to?

Lol...well put darag.

when some nazi bar staff...

Darag - was one of them wearing a Bohemian strip by any chance? And did one of them give you a flyer for a poker tournament in Roscrea?

Hi Stobear

We will be enforcing the Posting Guidelines more vigorously, so if a newly registered poster starts posting in the Letting Off Steam forum without making a contribution elsewhere on the site, we will simply delete the posts. Letting Off Steam is really for regular users of the site to share their views with their fellow AAMers - it's not a forum for non AAMers to offend people. There are plenty of other discussion sites which are more suitable for that. Or they can do as Darag did, and stand on a soapbox in their local.

Brendan

Darag - was one of them wearing a Bohemian strip by any chance?

Actually, the neo-Nazi allegations were levelled by the Evening Herald at Rovers supporters last year. :)

excellent darag, a good point and a very funny post.

did one of them give you a flyer for a poker tournament in Roscrea?
Would I do something like that:)

Take the Trip to Tipp on 22/04/05

Re: Disgusted

Why was I not the first to be banned? I have been at least as offensive as Asimov - now I have missed my place in AAM history.:x

While it rarely happens, Asimov was not the first AAM contributor to be banned.

Time to close, serves no usefull reason for keeping open.

Take the trip to on 22/4/05

jem - I have reopened this to let people know that I have also banned Visitor who has made no other contribution to AAM apart from posting in this forum.

We will ban new posters who use AAM simply for posting views rather than asking or answering questions.

Brendan

Back