Its Christmas for you when.......

Get off this thread Caveat !!!!

:D Sorry!

OK, to balance it up a bit at least I get time off work and there's plenty of food around.

And yes if I'm honest, the Budweiser ad does go a little way to gently thawing my otherwise steely, frozen anti-yuletide heart. :)

For me its when Mrs M wants to start watching Miracle on 34th Street, I expect her to ask can we watch it any day now....

When I get to crack open my first bottle of Erdinger Winterbrew... In previous years that could have been a week or to ago, this year it may well be Christmas day!

ok we've taken a step closer to the big day.

Star Bucks have broght out there snow flake covered cups and special mochas:)

got chinese take away last night and got given some kind of keyring dangly thing and greeted with "merry christmas and happy new year"

Did I miss the rest of november?

Budweiser Advert just after being on, so Crimbo has begun for me:)

Oh and i heard the An Post advert on the radio today as well with the Aled Jones music !!

This morning I heard, driving home for Christmas as I went to pull one of the lads from a ditch, he put his van in it with the help of some ice.

can't wait for the holidays.

it's christmas for me ONLY when the tree goes up. (Saturday hopefully if i can find a decent specimen.) It doesn't matter that the house is already full of presents. I refuse to wrap them until the decorations are up, Nat King Cole is singing about chestnuts and a christmas candle is lit.

can't wait til the weekend.:D

tree is going up in our house on Monday. Just can't put it up before the 8th ( being a cluchie and all )

Hey Ron, with your surname I would have thought of French peasant rather than Culchie:)

Back