Is the shared ownership scheme still running ???

BlueMoon

Hi guys,

I've been trawling through threads looking for info about this and can't find anyone who has been approved recently.
Anyone out there have an update?

Thanks!

Hi,

I was in touch with coco yesterday re affordable housing and shared owership apparantely they are 'winding up' affordable housing and I was advised when put through to shared ownership dept that they are 'steering people away' from shared ownership so i was put through to the coco mortage section where you have to have 3% of the total value of the house which for me is 6k. You also have to have legal fees I'm not too sure about that really so I'm going to call them back!

There was an article about affordable housing in Dun Laoghaire/Rathdown in the paper recently - they have lots and can't get people to take it

[broken link removed]

well any news if scheme still running? i tried getting forms in louth cc and said nobody has used it since 2003!!! the woman didnt know much about it but she said shed find out b
4 the end of the week

I got an application form in the post yesterday in relation to Shared Ownership. Its just a normal Housing Loan Application form from the council, it appears to be the same form for Affordable / Social / Shared etc.....

The lady in the council office said there should be no prob or delay with it once all the supporting documentation is provided.

Back