Is it safe to buy from EBAY?

Today i have called up a friend....She will have a look at at, she said and she will take it with her as she is planning her trip in some days to Ireland....So hopefully i will be lucky enough

Today i have called up a friend....She will have a look at at, she said and she will take it with her as she is planning her trip in some days to Ireland....So hopefully i will be lucky enough

Will that wattage be suitable for use in your country?

Looks for a seller with a long history of selling similar items (6 months+ , 100 items+) and at least 99% good feedback.

defo, if they have a good history of selling numerous items I would like to think everything is ok!

Just buy off ebay (only pay with paypal), if the item turns out to be a fake then open a dispute and get your money back

No...sorry we use 230 voltage....

Not true, it varies, the allowable range is 207 to 253 Volts. In reality the supply is generally closer to 220V.

The 230V nominal supply specification came from the standardisation of supplies across Europe where supply was either 220V or 240V.
Leo

Be aware that Tria Beauty does not sell on Ebay, either directly or through resellers. A few items may be from individuals selling their own used equipment, but anyone claiming to be a TRIA distributor on ebay is not genuine. Fake goods are made to maximize profit without regard for the law, or the consumer... Does it work? Has it been tested for safety? Is there any quality control? You won't find anyone standing behind the fakes, the sellers know it's not legal for sale in USA (FDA approval is required in US, nevermind trademarks etc.)

Back