Irish people with fake American accents

Yes she did, he also has a very strange accent - mixture of american-oirish and very wealthy also, which is a bonus when one is as high maintenance as she clearly is..

Plastic surgery, hair extensions, botux, designer clothers etc etc don't come cheap. Would love to know where the like accent like came from uuumm though (wasn't from her parents).

Okay, gotcha. I've never heard her speak but I've been told her accent is unbelievable for someone from an ordinary Dublin suburb who went to an ordinary Dublin school.

Okay, gotcha. I've never heard her speak but I've been told her accent is unbelievable for someone from an ordinary Dublin suburb who went to an ordinary Dublin school.

I saw her recently in the Shelbourne. She was asking for a Glarrsss of Whiote Whione.

:D

I'd love to have been the barman and responded:

Thoss 'll bee foor fiffteh noooiiine dahhhhling.

I love accents, they're about the only thing that distinguish people in western cultures, to quote those great bards Travis:

"We dress the same way, only our accents change".

One can derive great enjoyment mimicing them whilst waiting for the servants to bring high tea.... [sniff]

Even HRH is supposed to do a good 'grim up north' accent.

I saw her recently in the Shelbourne. She was asking for a Glarrsss of Whiote Whione.
:D! I have never heard her speak although she is regularly slagged on Giftgrub about that accent.

A certain young lady with the initals LM who goes out with a legal gentleman GK?

Lisa Murphy, used to go out with Michael Flatley. Now goes out with that well known "celebrity" lawyer Gerald Keane.

Thanks, Batty. Heard of her alright but wouldn't know her if she knocked on my front door. Is she someone who's famous for just being famous?

Maybe not Lex, but you'd know her the second time she called - (just give it a second - it's the new pseudo-celeb way of havin' babbies)

Maybe not Lex, but you'd know her the second time she called - (just give it a second - it's the new pseudo-celeb way of havin' babbies)

Mmmmmmm, nice, alright! :) Just showed it to Mrs. Foutish. Is that you "with" her........? She thinks you're nice too, in a rugged kind of way! ;) :D

Back