Irish Broker for the Taiwan Stock Exchange

pepperds

I'm looking to buy shares in a company that is quoted on the Taiwanese stock exchange, would anyone know of an Irish broker that would have access to these?

Thanks in advance

I'm looking to buy shares in a company that is quoted on the Taiwanese stock exchange, would anyone know of an Irish broker that would have access to these?

Thanks in advance

Maybe the company is quoted as an ADR on NYSE? a lot of Asian stocks esp chinese are listed on NYSE as ADRs. What is the company - I'm guessing asking for details of how to buy a specific stock is not contravening AAM stock-pick policies?

interesting - another way for a spammer to get into the website! build up enough posts and they would be able to put link in direct.

Never heard of an Irish broker doing this, but then I never asked about that exchange. Check listings for company on yahoofinance. You might find it listed in a bigger exhange, NYSE, LSE DAX etc That happens regularly with large companies.

Try Dolmen Securities. They trade on all exchanges.

Thanks guys.

The company is HTC. 2498.TW.

Will check with Dolmen and that ADR route and feedback.

Thanks again.

Appears to be listed in Germany - as such should be relatively easy to pick up someone trading it...
[broken link removed]

Appears to be listed in Germany - as such should be relatively easy to pick up someone trading it...
[broken link removed]

I tried it out the other day, it is available to trade online via NIB eBanking. It also has the Taiwan listing, but you would need to ring up to book that via NIB share desk.

Back