Ireland v Georgia

bq67ie

Have tickets for the above and trying to get to Bordeaux for 9pm Saturday night kickoff (15 Sep).

All the flights seem very expensive at this stage, even Ryanair.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Maybe try some of the aggregator sites to search for flights - I recently found www.orbitz.com and www.eurobookings.com useful for arranging Dublin-London-Faro-Dublin (with stayovers in London and the Algarve) for somebody although I got better value going to the individual airlines' websites once I had identified suitable flights. There are other aggregator/search sites mentioned in other threads too.

Yeah had a look there and amadeus, opodo, and a few others. At this stage I'm thinking I should just get into france any old how, and take trains from there.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

I'm heading to France for the World Cup with a sizeable crew. None of us are flying Dublin to Paris...there are all kinds of combinations. Dublin Zurich Paris, Dublin Brussels Paris, Dublin London Paris, Dublin London Eurostar.
You just gotta be creative!

Thanks but because my potential flight times are limited (I'm flying out that morning and back Sun or Mon) the cheap flights are gone. And as it's a short trip, I don't want to spend too much time travelling.
Thanks for the suggestions though.

Have you looked at options of flying into Pau, Biarritz or San Sebastian.
All a few hours drive away or shoter on train

Yeah done that Red, costs even more! Thanks for the suggestion anyway. Think I'll just take the hit on Beauvais....

Try www.skyscanner.net Very easy to use for european flights and includes all the low fares airlines as well.

I'm heading to Bordeaux as well for the RWC. Flying into Grenoble for €60 and driving over to Bordeaux.

Have a look at Aer Lingus to Amsterdam, I was having a look yesterday for the Ireland v Argentina game and I reckon I could get to Paris and back for around €300. I have a mate who lives in Amsterdam so my accommodation is taking care off but even if you paid €100 for a hotel for a night I reckon it is still cheaper than flying direct. One other question I have one ticket for the Argentina game but was looking to get one more for above named friend anybody any ideas where I might pick one up.

Look on ticketnet.fr, lots of individual match tickets left if you search by the venue

Back