Invoicing Software For Sole Trader

JamesB1

Hello,

I have just started a new small business and i am looking for invoicing software that will allow my customers to pay me.

A friend has recommend both of the following:

invoice2go

dueio

Has anyone ever used any of these, or could you recommend any others? Thank you.

J

I have just started a new small business and i am looking for invoicing software that will allow my customers to pay me

Invoicing software will not allow customers pay you!

Is invoice printing what you need or are you looking for a payment system?

Starting off, I would advise keeping fixed costs to a minimum so think long and hard about any subscription based accounting software

Are in the services business or are you selling goods or both

Kashflow is a great cloud based solution, allows you to invoice customers and take payments by Stripe from within the software. Have been using it for a few years, accountants access and subscription from £5 per month for sole trader with single currency support or £10pm for multiple currency

Thank you guys, that is great help.

I signed up to dueio yesterday as a friend gave me a coupon for a 50% discount. I also love their Bank Drop facility. This will be very helpful for taking payment on my mobile when i am not in the office.

I had a look a freshbooks too, which looks very good. I might try this as well and see which one i prefer after a while, however i don't need a very advanced system.

So, OP, whats the storey re backing up your data and how easy it it to retrieve your data in an non-proprietary form if u decide to either move on with someone else or take it in-company.
The final question does it pass muster with the Revenue and the CRO for the books and records test.

Hi, i've only send out 3 invoices so far (2 paid which was very quick) and i've taken one Bank Drop payment on my mobile this morning.

I don't see any option to export your data. It would also be good if i could add my expenses to it.

Back