Interview Experience (Coaching)

J

Jerry27

Hi All,

Was wondering if ye know of any agencies anywhere in Ireland where they coach one for interviews.

I have the education ( degree/master/parrt qualified) and 3 yrs work experience in Funds but feel anytime i do an interview i leave myself down.

So brushing up on these interviews skills would help the confidence.

Anybody know of an agency?

Thanks

Jerry

CPl Recruitment agency told me that they do interview coaching for applicants if they get called for an interview with one of their clients. Other recruitment agencies might offer the same service.

Where are you located? I went to an interview coach last year and I would highly recommend going to one.

Is there any experienced interviewer that you trust who could run through some mock-interview role plays with you?

I am also interested in getting in contact with interview coach in the Munster region.

I have had experiences of being interviewed by very agressive interviewers and find it off putting. This might be their personality or their interviewing style but would like to learn how to manage difficult situations in interview.

Carr Communications, based in Sandyford Industrial Estate, are excellent. They video an initial interview, show where you're going wrong, offer advice and then brig you back for another video interview to gauge how you have improved.

I have no connection to them, beyond probably owing my current job to them!

Back