Interest Only Period Up in UK Buy to Let

greeneman

Have 5 bad property investments. 3 in Ireland, 2 in UK. LTV 2 to 1 average. In Ireland am making repayments including capital. But it is a struggle to keep up. Now 5 year interest only period up on 2 UK buy to lets. Capital repayments in UK will be impossible, even with 100% occupancy/rent income.
None of of these properties can be sold, even at 20% of loan value. UK lender bank looking for an overall financial statement and up to date valuations.
All conventional advice is that I should enter dialogue with lenders. Have done that with Irish lenders heretofore and have ended up working 5 jobs between three of us in order to pay down debt. My concern is that when UK lender sees full picture and how we are putting everything into paying down 3 debts in Ireland they will realise that they are left behind. I fear they will foreclose, sell Uk properties, eventually get a judgement mortgage, and liquidate my family home. After all our hard work.

My thinking is that I should go into a repayment with UK lender. No dialogue. Keep spinning, i.e. making occasional payments and string it out for 5/10 years. However arrears are inevitable. Alternative is full dialogue, but that will expose hopelessess and they will foreclose.
Any advice out there.

Back