Injections for travelling/pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

adorado

Hi,

Does anybody know if you have to wait a period of time before becoming pregnant if you have received injections for travelling?

Thanks

Have you asked your doctor? What information were you given at the time you got the injections? Do you know what injections you got, as there are a variety of recommended injections depending on where you are going?

The only one I know about, is that you should not become pregnant for a time after taking anti-malarial drugs, but I am unsure of the length of time, and it may vary depending on which drug you take, so you should read the literature that comes with it.

Thanks,

I have read everything about them but nothing is mentioned. I am not taking Malaria tablets though.

I forgot to ask the doctor...anyway I will get proper medical advise, just wondering if anybody knew on experience.

I'm travelling for a month, so by the time I get there I would have had the injections done nearly 2 months before.

Hi Adorado,

If you post this on magicmum.com or rollercoaster.ie you might have better luck.

Good luck!
cas.

Medical issues are not supposed to be discussed on AAM...to be fair the internet is hardly the place to go for information about what effect vaccinations have on conceiving a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back