In the Dail this afternoon...

Crugers

Looks like there may be a frustrated 'opposition', this afternoon, in the Dail.
Noel O'Flynn of FF on Morning Ireland said that they, the Government, will be giving no head to the opposition...
The mind boggles...
:D

It will be interesting, the majority of those contacting Matt Coopers show on Today FM last night were anti-Ahern. Seemingly his explantions didn't go down too well especially after his utterances of his desire to tell all to the Tribunal!

Does it really truly matter what anybody thinks? Bertie will swan about with his usual cheeky grin and we all still have to get up and goto work in the morning. The "opposition" (what a joke) will do the usual ranting and Bertie will tell them all to sit down and be quiet and it'll all be great craic until the next installment.
Anybody know whos running the country btw?

Maybe someone should alert Mary Coughlan, Minister for Agriculture, that the first case of 'Blue Tongue' has arrived. (Maybe not in Noel's case as he usually only opens his mouth to change feet).

I would have though this guy would be more apt!
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/03/03/jackwild_narrowweb__300x384,2.jpg

Maybe someone should alert Mary Coughlan, Minister for Agriculture, that the first case of 'Blue Tongue' has arrived. (Maybe not in Noel's case as he usually only opens his mouth to change feet).

Did I hear right that the chief whip managed to get Mary backed in time from Brussels for the VOTE in the Dail. Was the business in Brussels of less importance to the vote in the Dail seeing that they had an majority anyway or were Fianna Fail unsure of the Greens vote.

Did I hear right that the chief whip managed to get Mary backed in time from Brussels for the VOTE in the Dail. Was the business in Brussels of less importance to the vote in the Dail seeing that they had an majority anyway or were Fianna Fail unsure of the Greens vote.

Yes, you are correct, Mary Coughlan left her meeting early to travel back for the Dail. I think it was important for FF that they catered for any surprises, e.g. Ned o' Keeffe TD was missing and did not vote. I think they were (unfortunately) pretty sure of the Green vote.

Back