Im sorry for this Liverpool fan ....

GreatDane

[broken link removed]

I was sent this link & thought it too funy, not to share ... the sad thing is, it's probably a true situation for both this guy & many other true long time fans of both Liverpool & Chelsea, who just cant get tickets (due to the ever growing number of corporate tickets now being sold etc :()

If youve got a ticket your not going to use, try contacting the punter advertising on Ebay and selling it to him pls :)

Garrettod said:
[broken link removed]

I was sent this link & thought it too funy, not to share ... the sad thing is, it's probably a true situation for both this guy & many other true long time fans of both Liverpool & Chelsea, who just cant get tickets (due to the ever growing number of corporate tickets now being sold etc :()

If youve got a ticket your not going to use, try contacting the punter advertising on Ebay and selling it to him pls :)

I have a ticket for [broken link removed] that might be a consolation to him? :D

ClubMan said:
I have a ticket for [broken link removed] that might be a consolation to him? :D

LOL :D :D :D

Eh, come to think of it, Dream Team might be worth a look actually ;)

- not me looking for the ticket on Ebay, though would love to be in the KOP for the game at Anfield I admit :)

Cheers

G>

Back