ICB credit report "revised terms"

Sullivk

We are (hopefully) approaching the long and painful task of applying for a mortgage. Ptsb contacted our broker today for clarification regarding a loan with "revised terms" on my ICB credit history.
I have a mortgage in my own name and have thankfully never had any issues or missed payments in the 6 years since drawdown.
I did however take out a small car loan in 2010- 5k over 3 years. After 2 years I applied to top the loan back up to the original 5k and restart the 3 year term (to fund home improvements).
Would this be likely to account for the "revised terms" on my credit report? I had never missed a payment on thisb loan and it has since been paid off.

I have requested a copy from ICB but in the meantime I'm worried that this could impact negatively on our mortgage application!

I was dealing directly with a bank ran into same problem,The just noted reason and granted loan no problem

I was dealing directly with a bank ran into same problem,The just noted reason and granted loan no problem

That's reassuring to know, thank you. Broker was going to do just that and then get back to me, I'm just hoping it doesn't further delay the process as it has taken long enough already!
Cheers

Back