I got a good hotel deal in London

Hillsalt

I am going to London for a 4 days in Feb/Mar and was scouring the net for a decent hotel.

There are over a dozen hiltons i London and there are deals to be got if you are willing to gamble on a non-refundable room. I booked a double room with buffet breakfast in the Hilton Paddington for STG£95 per night. Rooms have wifi, LCD, air con etc. Rooms are accessible from Paddington railway station by escalator!!! Paddington is also only 15 minutes away from Heathrow on the Heathrow Express.
( I will probably recoup some of my money at the buffet breakfast!)

There are similar deals in other Hiltons across the UK.

( I will probably recoup some of my money at the buffet breakfast!)

A few filled rolls in the bag for later, chocolate filled croissant or two perhaps. Maybe some soap and shower gel from the bathroom. It is yours after all....

I always check which Hilton has free wifi, parking etc as it can vary.

I booked advance purchase room recently and due to the adverse weather I couldn't travel. They were good enough to give me an option to stay again there within 30 days...not bad I thought

A few filled rolls in the bag for later, chocolate filled croissant or two perhaps. Maybe some soap and shower gel from the bathroom. It is yours after all....

Ha ha. I'm not that bad

But I do plan to have a night on the lash so i will be consuming plenty of coffee, toast and lots of whatever is deep fried and greasy.

Back