I found a frog

I

Icee

Ive found a frog in the bushes and i want to keep it me and my freind have made a habitat for it adn evrthing!my question is what will it eat? What do i need in the box?

It is essential that frogs are kept moist - hopefully the habitat ensures this. Typically frogs eat small insects and worms. I don't think they would take too well to being confined TBH.

Let it go. It is illegal to keep a frog in captivity without a license. It will die if you don't know how to keep it.

Brendan

It must be the weather....my MIL found one with some babies in the front of her house a few weeks ago (nearly gave her a heart attack!!)

Have you tried taking it to the bedroom and kissing it? ONLY JOKING!

It must be the weather....my MIL found one with some babies in the front of her house a few weeks ago (nearly gave her a heart attack!!)
Jeez, findin` a frog is one thing....:eek: but babies?? No wonder the poor woman nearly had a heart attack!

I was in the library the other day and a chicken came in and went "Book-Book" the librarian gave it a book so I followed the chicken and it went to a pond where it gave the book to a frog and he threw it away saying "readit"

I was in the library the other day and a chicken came in and went "Book-Book" the librarian gave it a book so I followed the chicken and it went to a pond where it gave the book to a frog and he threw it away saying "readit"

Frown.

hahah was havin a **** day and that made me LOL :) rite can leave work witha smile now :D

as for the OP

put the frog back :p then you can chase it around the place at lest thats what i did when i was 5 :p:p:p

:D
Jeez, findin` a frog is one thing....:eek: but babies?? No wonder the poor woman nearly had a heart attack!
:D

Love it....don't knwo what they are called at that stage....past tadpole stage, but tiny little frog hopping around the place

Back