I dumped my Vodafone / Verizon documention, can I give instruction online /phone?

ajapale

I dumped my Vodafone / Verizon documention, can I give instruction online /phone/email? It got caught up in the after Christmas clean up!

What are the deadline dates?

I would take the Capital Gain option for Return of Value.

Hi aj,

The contact no for Computershare is 01-6968421 who might be able to send you out a 2nd copy or give you some advice. If you still have your share certificate you might be able to get the reference number from that.

The deadline dates are:

Latest time for receipt of Forms of Proxy for:

Court Meeting (Blue form) - 26th January - 11 a.m.
General Meeting (Yellow form) - 26th January - 11.15 a.m.

Voting Record Time 26th January - 6 p.m.

Court Meeting 28th January - 11 a.m.

General Meeting - 28th January - 11.15 a.m.

Latest time for receipt of Form of Election - 20th Feb - 1.00 p.m.

Distribution Record Time - 20th February - 6.00 p.m.

Completion of the Transactions - - 21st Feb

Share Consolidation and commencement of trading in new ordinary shares - 24th Feb - 8 a.m.

Ex-Date for the Return of Value - 24th February 8 a.m.

Settlement of Verizon shares - 24th February - 8 a.m.

Cash payments issued (electronically or by cheque) and statements and/or certificates issued - 4th March

Payments made for fractional entitlements of new ordinary shares or Verizon CREST Depository Interests (CDIs) by 10th March

Latest time for receipt of Dealing Form - 4th April - 5.00 p.m.

Thanks SueEllen,

I rang the Computershare 01-6968421 help line and got answered after about 20mins.

I requested they send out duplicate forms and they reassured me that the deadline for the return of value form was 20 Feb.

aj

I also lost/dumped my vodafone letter and phoned on Monday 27th for duplicates which they promised to send out in a few days. No sign of them yet.

BTW I phoned around 9.30 am and was answered from the UK immediately

Back