Hyde Court, Dublin 2

ecstatic

Any thoughts on this development in Dublin 2.

2 beds are 555k.

1 beds from 375.

Is this a good long term investment or is there somewhere that is better with a price range of 555 ?

Re: Hyde Court

Know them. Corner of Moss St and Townsend Street. Very central location lots offices nearby. I work in the area and these apartments are less than a minute from a methadone clinic. You get lots of junkies (not very pc) hanging around all day and night. We have a lot of trouble with them in our office devlopment.

They seem over priced, but hey what doesn't?

Second hand two bed apartments in this area are much cheaper than 555k. I think they're a better bet.

Hi Ecstatic, have you looked at any apartments in the docks? its roughly the same area and prices are similar to Hyde Court.

yes have looked on docks but when i look to what happened in london on the docks i am slightly hesitant whereas hyde court is a lot more central..

ecstatic said:
yes have looked on docks but when i look to what happened in london on the docks i am slightly hesitant whereas hyde court is a lot more central..

excuse my ignorance but what happened on the docks in London :confused:

rental oversupply. they estimate 1/3 of apartments are sitting empty / not sold.

bought in hydecourt in the end.
82M2's with 1 car parking space for 555k.

Expensive enough but everything seems to be.

ecstatic said:
rental oversupply. they estimate 1/3 of apartments are sitting empty / not sold.

bought in hydecourt in the end.
82M2's with 1 car parking space for 555k.

Expensive enough but everything seems to be.

Seems expensive. I was looking at those aswell but out of my price range in the end. You could have gotten a penthouse for less in Phibsoro for that kind of money.

Its expensive but at moment they are selling apartment 67 metres for the exact same price i paid and APT i have is 82 metres .

ecstatic said:
Its expensive but at moment they are selling apartment 67 metres for the exact same price i paid and APT i have is 82 metres .

82metres is very impressive. I would only be concerned that in the future propestive buyers would not get past the '1 bed' before realising how big the place is.

Back