Hunterswood

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy1

Hi I am looking to buy in Hunterswood when they launch new houses there in September, does anyone have any tips about how to go about puchasing a house, e.g. Do you have to queue for days? Where do you queue? How much of a down payment is expected etc Any recommendations would be great thanks

Hunterswood where? You need to be more specific, I know of 2 Hunterswood's, Ballycullen & Sallins, there may be more.

Hi I am looking to buy in Hunterswood when they launch new houses there in September, does anyone have any tips about how to go about puchasing a house, e.g. Do you have to queue for days? Where do you queue? How much of a down payment is expected etc Any recommendations would be great thanks

You should contact Sherry Fitzgerald New Homes and they will email you a few days before the launch.

I bought there 2 years ago and there was 3K booking deposit followed by another 12K on signing of contracts.

Usually you will queue outside the show house/office in hunterswood.

Hi, Yeah it's Hunterswood in Ballycullen. Was just wondering if you have to queue for a few days beforehand because of demand etc. Thanks for replies

Hiya

I live in Hunterswood and the previous phase went on sale last Feburary. There were at least 4 cars queuing outside the sales office on the Monday before the launch..the houses went on sale on Thursday:eek: . By Wednesday night there were at least 10 cars queuing. It was absolutly freezing at the time too.

There were only about 50 units in the last phase..not sure how many there will be this time but its the final phase. I'd suggest you ring Sherry Fitzgerald...the new homes section is in the Donnybrook office afaik, and they should be able to give you more info re launch dates, prices etc.

As a previous poster has said the booking deposit was €3k and a further €12k on signing, 21 days later.

Hiya

I live in Hunterswood and the previous phase went on sale last Feburary. There were at least 4 cars queuing outside the sales office on the Monday before the launch..the houses went on sale on Thursday:eek: . By Wednesday night there were at least 10 cars queuing. It was absolutly freezing at the time too.

There were only about 50 units in the last phase..not sure how many there will be this time but its the final phase. I'd suggest you ring Sherry Fitzgerald...the new homes section is in the Donnybrook office afaik, and they should be able to give you more info re launch dates, prices etc.

As a previous poster has said the booking deposit was €3k and a further €12k on signing, 21 days later.

With the inventory coming on the market this September, I very much doubt there'll be people queueing up this time.

With the inventory coming on the market this September, I very much doubt there'll be people queueing up this time.

There have been people queuing, at least overnight, before each launch since we moved in 3 years ago. Its a very popular development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back