how will the recession affect you personally ?

Have just heard one of Ireland Major House Building Developers has just gone belly up! , as its only through word of mouth I am not going to mention Names just yet till I see it in writing!

Have just heard one of Ireland Major House Building Developers has just gone belly up! , as its only through word of mouth I am not going to mention Names just yet till I see it in writing!

How will that effect you? Are you buying a house of them, or working for them?

Joejoe

i would have tought that businesses closeing down and people losing their jobs has an effect on everyone!.......knock-on..ect

Then, I have wrong assumed that this thread personised not generalized to the whole country and it occupants.

Joejoe

i take your point joejoe, but what effects someone personally...like losing their job,also has an effect on the country as a whole when we are in a downturn.

i take your point joejoe, but what effects someone personally...like losing their job,also has an effect on the country as a whole when we are in a downturn.

Of course your right too a point, the question I asked the poster was how would the developer going bust effect them personally, not how would it effect the country in general. It will take alot of personal events to effect the general population, so I geuss all the personal events on this thread might go some way to giving an indication of the general wffect on the country.

Joejoe

Back